The following monument organizations are active on the island;
- Curaçao Heritage Foundation (Stichting Monumentenzorg Curaçao) – private foundation that has bought, restored and repurposed over 120 monumental buildings in Willemstad and outside the city since 1954;
- Curaçao Monument Council – an independent council appointed by the government advices on the designation of buildings, legislation related to monuments and more;
- Curaçao Monument Fund Foundation (Stichting Monumentenfonds Curaçao) – provides subsidies and favorable loans to support private owners in restoring and preserving their monumental property;
- N.V. Stadsherstel – acquires, restores, and leases out buildings with a historical character in Willemstad;
- Stichting Pro Monumento – acts as watchdog, promotes awareness and organizes Open Monument Days in Willemstad;
- Curaçao chapter of DoCoMoMo International – works to preserve and educate the public on Modern Movement buildings.